If you'd like the item debossed and ink filled, the art will need to be a vector file. We can make this conversion if the jpg or png is not overly complicated and if the resolution is high enough. The larger the art file, the better. For screen printing, we don't need a vector file but again the art will need to be checked to insure it is a high enough resolution to print clearly and precisely on the wristband.
Articles in this section
- Can I Pay Using Paypal?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you take American Express?
- What are vector graphic files?
- Can you use my .jpg or .png logo?
- Have your products been tested for Lead, Cadmium or Phthalate?
- How thick are your wristbands?
- Can I make my wristbands a custom size?
- What is the best file type to upload for my logo?
- What if I approve incorrect artwork?