Silicone is a soft, pliable non-toxic rubber that is ideal for customization because it is light, cheap and durable. Silicone wristbands have been popular for many years, with over 1 billion having been purchased by American's throughout the last decade. For more information, check here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicone
Articles in this section
- Can I Pay Using Paypal?
- Can I order over the phone?
- Do you take American Express?
- What are vector graphic files?
- Can you use my .jpg or .png logo?
- Have your products been tested for Lead, Cadmium or Phthalate?
- How thick are your wristbands?
- Can I make my wristbands a custom size?
- What is the best file type to upload for my logo?
- What if I approve incorrect artwork?